WINNING IN GROWTH CITIES
What Now, Where Next?
Asia Pacific led global real estate investment to record high investment volumes of $1.8 trillion in the 12 months to June 2018.
With cities and sectors offering every level of opportunity to investors, and with local investors buying up both domestically and internationally, Asia Pacific has again demonstrated its power both as a source of capital and as an investment destination.
In this Winning in Growth Cities report you’ll get an inside look at the headlines from the last year, the alternative sectors claiming the attention of investors, the changing drivers of global real estate investment success, and specific targets for investment both in Asia Pacific and around the world.
What Now? Trends in the Global Market
Asia lifts global investment total to record highs
- 35% YTD increase in APAC domestic investment
- 32% YTD increase in APAC total investment volume
- 45% APAC share of global cross-border investment
- 3,347.7% YTD growth in APAC data centre investment
- 28.2% YTD growth in APAC hospitality investment
- 154.2% YTD growth in APAC medical centre investment
- $32.5 billion investment into Hong Kong in last 12 months
- $13.6 billion investment into Tokyo office space in last 12 months
Enter your email address for your free copy of
Winning in Growth Cities